An Add-on for Platinum Package:
A Sky High Wedding in Grouse Mountain
Complimentary Mountaintop Activities
Visit the Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife, home to two Grizzly bears Grinder and Coola; the Theatre in the Sky; Lumberjack Show; Self Guided Interpretive Walks; Birds in Motion Demonstration, and breathtaking views of the city and surrounding mountains.
Theatre in the Sky; Ice Skating; Sleigh Rides and Snow Shoeing and breathtaking views of the city and snow covered mountains. (All outdoor activities are weather dependant. If equipment is required, rental costs will apply).
THE PEAK OF CHRISTMAS
From the last weekend of November through to Christmas Eve we also feature our Peak of Christmas activities, Theatre in the Sky playing Christmas movies, live entertainment (Weekdays: 6pm 8pm, Weekends: 1pm 3pm), reindeer and Santa.
How do you feel about saying "I do" on top of our local mountain, with 360 degree panoramic view of Lower Mainland? Honeybee Weddings presents: 2013 wedding venue add-on package for Platinum Package. This affordable package is perfect for couples who would like to celebrate their big day with families and close friends in an intimate wedding ceremony and reception. It offers:
- 7 hours of venue rental
- Use of the City Timber Room and the Timber Deck for ceremony and reception
- Tablecloths, napkins, plates, glassware
- Seating for 12 guests (extra guests can be accomodated with additional cost)
- Podium, projector screen, mic, sound system with no extra cost
- Free admission for all guests to our famous tourisy spot: Grouse Mountain, Skyride tickets (a $39.99 CAD value per ticket) included
- A host of complimentary mountaintop activities (equipment rentals not included
- Wedding rehearsal for up to 16 people
- Professional service staff and bartender
- Gift table, registration table and cake table
- Use of mountain top for photo shoot
$400 plus $50 per person on net food and beverage, HST and 18% gratuity applied
Additional services available. Please contact us for details.